ChurchApp is our tool for keeping in touch with our members. We use it in the office to organise, communicate and arrange church activities…but YOU can use it too!
ChurchApp can be accessed through a website or you can download the free app on your smart device. When you use it you can:
- View all church newsletters
- View all emails/SMS messages sent to you by the church
- View your rotas
- See upcoming events
- Listen to our recent podcasts
- Give financially to the church
- Update your own contact details
- Provide information on your children (used by children’s ministry teams)
- Search for others and see their contact info
You will need a login and password from the church office to use ChurchApp, so if you are a church member or have been coming to New Life Church for a while, you request one from the office or complete a contact/sign-up form from the information point in the main church hall, and hand it to the welcome team.
The worship team have a password protected website that holds all the chords sheets for songs used at New Life Church, as well as other key information used by the worship team. If you are a musician/singer and would like access to this website please contact Jonny or Cheryl Shepherd.